This blog does not advocate political activism as a means to achieve change. Our message is “come out of her, my people” lest you become associated with her crimes. In what follows, it makes no sense for any of these people to claim that they never said these things, or for anyone else to come forward acknowledging that yes, they said these things but meant something else. These people said these things and they shall stand and fall by what they said. We admonish all our readers that real human beings fill government and corporate jobs that help move forward the inhuman agenda of the elites. These people are paid in their money, they are slaves of the elites contributing to the DEATH of the world. These quotes, which are circling the globe through many other internet sources, are therefore restated here as a matter of record.
1. “In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn’t such a great idea after all.” Strobe Talbot, President Clinton’s Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.
Notice the arrogance, the supreme confidence with which these statements are made. All states will recognize a single global authority. NO, we will not! Your authority is NOT the truth, therefore your authorities are without legitimacy. Those who support such lying authorities shall stand naked before the eyes of an awakened public as the messengers of the brazen proclamations of brutality and FORCE that they represent. Nations exist before there is any state to represent them and will behave in their own self interest. Notice that Talbot was a product of Yale.
2. “The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of “liberalism” they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” Norman Thomas, for many years U.S. Socialist Presidential candidate.
Therefore, they use deceit and play us for fools, and as everyone knows, one can perhaps be a fool only so long before one is no longer so foolish. Of course some are foolish all their lives, as for example those who jumped aboard the New World Order bandwagon, because they assumed it represented the winning team. Others joined this or that “cause” for similar reasons. Well friends, we live in a socialist world, which is one reason that it will sooner or later fail, as it has failed already
Notice that Thomas came from a family of Presbyterian ministers (though I sincerely doubt they had any real affinity with the Church of Scotland and its association with the aspirations of free people). My father, who had a lot to do with forming my outlook, regarded four kinds of people as especially prone to fraud, laziness and every other conceivable human character flaw imaginable; politicians, lawyers, actors and clergymen, and he regarded the clergy as a group, as the worst among them and actors as usually the best of a bad lot, for at least an actor knows he's only being paid to play a fake role, whereas the others believe their roles are special, when they frankly are not. I wonder how closely Rand's “hate eaten mystic” fits the case of Norman Thomas?
3. “Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government – a bureaucratic elite.” Senator William Jenner, 1954
Jenner was a Republican from Indiana, from whence E. C. Riegel had come. Jenner was educated there as well, including a law degree. He was later associated with the much maligned Senator Joseph McCarthy. In 1954, the year after Riegel died, Jenner said this, from which the original quote derives:
“Today the path to total dictatorship in the U.S. can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by Congress, the President, or the people... We have a well-organized political-action group in this country, determined to destroy our Constitution and establish a one-party state... The important point to remember about this group is not its ideology but its organization. It is a dynamic, aggressive, elite corps, forcing its way through every opening, to make a breach for a collectivist one-party state. It operates secretly, silently, continuously to transform our Government without suspecting that change is under way... If I seem to be extremist, the reason is that this revolutionary clique cannot be understood, unless we accept the fact that they are extremist. It is difficult for people governed by reasonableness and morality to imagine the existence of a movement which ignores reasonableness and boasts of its determination to destroy; which ignores morality, and boasts of its cleverness in outwitting its opponents by abandoning all scruples. This ruthless power-seeking elite is a disease of our century... This group ... is answerable neither to the President, the Congress, nor the courts. It is practically irremovable.”
I trust it is now far easier for most of us to see precisely and exactly what Jenner was referencing; a power that is answerable to no one, representing a “ruthless power-seeking elite” that is not a lawful group in any way, shape or form. Wake up people. These people are ARCH CRIMINALS! Oh, and if such are “practically irremovable,” just what does that imply?
4. “We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practised in past centuries.” David Rockefeller, Baden-Baden, Germany 1991
Who is this guy that anyone should follow him? Take his money from him and he's a nobody. Notice that the leaders of the American press are complicit in this man's mad schemes and crimes therefore why waste another dime on any of their publications? As for the intellectual elite and world bankers, have we had just about enough of them yet?
5. “The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson.” A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, l933
Notice people, some unelected somebody “owns” your government, just as we have been saying all along. So this may be true or at least so the elites believe. Then in what sense since then, have ANY of our governments been truly of, for and by the people? The honest among you should be feeling a great disconnect from everything you were taught in schools, or in college (yeah, I went to college). You were fed a load of outright lies based on a mad idealism by a small group of people who have laboured relentlessly for many generations to gain control over all the world! It's time to wake up, get yourself re-educated to know the facts of history and understand and identify (remember, by the law of identity, everything that can be defined is objectively real) the people who were intimately involved with sabotaging just about everything in order to serve their goal of world domination.
6. “The depression was the calculated ‘shearing’ of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market….The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank.” Curtis Dall, FDR’s son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law
No doubt many of the Roosevelts would like to let their famous ancestors off the hook for many things they did, or more correctly were forced to do. We should be asking ourselves why so many were subject to the “carrot and stick” of BRIBE money from the Money Power, who have only sought the suppression of the independent human spirit under the yoke of their tyrannies. The Roosevelts, etc. accepted their roles, believing that the money they were bribed with would secure some special place of safety from which they would escape being subjected to the general misery that would befall the rest of the population. But, don't be so sure though that their crimes will go undetected. Again, “come out of her, my people,” is the appropriate response.
7. “The New Deal is plainly an attempt to achieve a working socialism and avert a social collapse in America; it is extraordinarily parallel to the successive ‘policies’ and ‘Plans’ of the Russian experiment. Americans shirk the word ‘socialism’, but what else can one call it?” H.G. Wells The New World Order 1939
Indeed. Just try and start any new business, just try and keep one going. The often maddeningly stupid state bureaucracies are there to prevent any competition to the corporations, who have a monopoly on everything and the bankers are right behind them pulling their strings. Abandoning the “public” currencies is to benefit the small operator, not the huge multinational conglomerate. While we're at it, let's take a look at these words:
Multinational means that these organizations regard no nation as their home, therefore they have no particular concern or respect for any particular nation or people. Conglomerate means that these organizations aren't devoted to doing any specific thing. They are potentially involved with managing anything. Claiming that managing anything and everything is modern, “scientific”, all the rest, as has been known for at least 40 years now, is hubris of the first order. Those who joined the modern management mayhem that has been taught in virtually all business schools ever since, choose to be ignorant of the dangers of limited liability and absentee ownership, as well as the very clear admonishment that the larger any enterprise grows the more inefficient and unprofitable it becomes. But the selfish and bullying types that are naturally attracted to managing these organizations, prefer to run blithely along with the certain knowledge that no matter what happens, some government here or there will be forced to bail them out at the expense of the people, either right now or during the lives of their children and grandchildren.
8. “Ultimately, our objective is to welcome the Soviet Union back into the world order. Perhaps the world order of the future will truly be a family of nations.” President George Bush Texas A&M University 1989
Ultimately their objective was to force a transition in both Russia and America to relieve certain European elites from worrying about eventual competition from either nation. Bush certainly knows this. Doubtless among the real ruling powers in London and New York, the plan had been to secure the Soviet Union (and all of Eastern Europe with it) as one huge gulag and turn America into another gulag on this side of the globe. Again, it was Russian nationalism that rose to the surface and it will be American nationalism (more difficult perhaps) that will emerge as inevitable to frustrate the plans of the globalists. This will be a nationalism motivated by the natural self interest of each group rather than used as a platform from which to launch wars of aggression, which we now all know are bought and paid for through loans from bankers who live and grow rich while other people die.
9. “Under Socialism you would not be allowed to be poor. You would be FORCIBLY fed, clothed, lodged, taught, and employed whether you liked it or not. If it were discovered that you had not the character and industry enough to be worth all this trouble, you might possibly be executed in a kindly manner. . . .” Fabian Socialist Bernard Shaw in his Intelligent Woman’s Guide to Socialism and Capitalism, 1928.
Notice the high-handedness. Shaw was an egotistical scoundrel, as are all the elitists, whose business it is ultimately to tell everyone else how to run their lives and if they don't like it ... “you might be executed in a kindly manner,” as if that's really possible. Again, throughout our extensive commentary on this blog, the idea that these people regard “the masses” as expendable should resonate strongly. If you feel small, unimportant, impotent, etc. it was largely your schooling that helped form that self image. Go take a look in the mirror. You are not unimportant and to the degree that anyone makes you believe that you are indicates what they have made you feel about yourself. Don't take any of their advice, their pills, etc. as these are just the means to put you off and shorten your life.
10. “We are moving toward a new world order, the world of communism. We shall never turn off that road.” Mikhail Gorbachev 1987
Gorbachev clearly believed in what he was about, regardless of what it meant for Russia or the other dozen or so nations inside the former USSR. There is no reason to believe that absent a full recantation and repentance (turning completely away from socialism and all forms of statism), that Gorbachev is anything other than what he always was. It should become even more clear just what the rest of the elite are too.
11. “National Socialism will use its own revolution for establishing of a new world order.” Adolph Hitler during World War II
Yeah, just for the record, Hitler was after the same thing too.
12. “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” President Woodrow Wilson 1916
These people are still around, or their latest generation. So who are they, where do they live, where do they travel and what may they do next? It is of growing importance for some to know these things. Let Nature take its course. Just because one outcome has occurred does not mean it was the only way things could have developed. Why do we need to hydro-frac using dangerous and poisonous chemicals, for natural gas when someone can turn salt water into energy? Why do we need all these transmission lines, pipelines, etc. Why couldn't each place supply its own energy as needed? The easy answer is that all these solutions involve a decentralization an individualism, etc, that would defy the elite's abilities to control it. Yes, things could have and might still be done quite differently from how things have been done in order to suit the goals of certain people's special agendas. Obviously there were self-serving agendas behind how everything has developed. It is therefore our purpose to be about something else, something that was and is NOT part of their agenda.
13. “It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” – Henry Ford
No, Henry. People would need more than to know about how the failing system works, they need to know of one that would work entirely differently, one that would frustrate those who would do what the present elite has done.
14. “The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control…. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.” – Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets
Yeah and many before him knew the same. So what's with being called a “conspiracy theorist?” It's a JEER. Behind every authentic jeer is the threat to do violence that will be imposed by FORCE on those who do not agree. Their laughs or their crooked smiles usually give them away. All jeers should be called out right away. Never let the person doing the jeering get away with believing their intention was not what it was; the intimidation of all those who are not “on the bus” regarding their programme with the not so difficult to hide intention to do violence to those who refuse to go along.
15. “Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” – David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405
He admits to the conspiracy, he admits being part of it. He admits that he and his family have long been traitors to the freedom of every single human being. But he can admit things now that seem beyond reversal because he believes his side will win. Who stands against him? “Who can stand against the beast?” The rest of the human population can and will. There will be a “tipping point” beyond which these people know that their time is up. So, if Rockefeller wins, we lose and we DIE and that goes for our children and grandchildren just as well. By the way, anyone who works for a Rockefeller will eventually lose too as they don't care for any but themselves. Do you think for one second that any of these people do anything for the good of humanity? Of course not. To them, most of us should already be dead.
16. “It is the system of nationalist individualism that has to go….We are living in the end of the sovereign states….In the great struggle to evoke a Westernized World Socialism, contemporary governments may vanish …. Countless people … will hate the new world order …. and will die protesting against it.” – H.G. Wells, in his book, “The New World Order”, 1940
Are you getting it yet? By the way, just to make the point clear, the word “struggle” is one of their buzzwords. Their “struggle” has NOTHING to do with the good of the average person, it is totally for the erection of a clear totalitarian dominance over the rest of humanity who they always refer to as “the masses” as if we were nothing but bothersome insects to them.
17. “To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas.” – Brock Adams, Director UN Health Organization
They have been pretty successful, but not completely. Just because you run a successful bandwagon does not say anything about whether your agenda is based on truth, liberty or justice, which frankly can have no effective meaning for a ststist idealist like Adams.
18. “We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated. The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. . . Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. . . . We must electronically control the brain. Someday armies and generals will be controlled by electronic stimulation of the brain.” Dr. Jose M.R. Delgado [deceased], Director of Neuropsychiatry, Yale University Medical School, Congressional Record, No. 26, Vol. 118, February 24, 1974.
Note the Yale connection again. Question, what gives these people their incredible egotism? Money and power. If they had neither, such notions of FORCIBLY controlling others wouldn't perhaps enter their heads. We challenge this whole agenda and we consider these people to be madmen and criminals. If you are in their service, you are already associated with their crimes. There will be those out there who would say that of course Dr. Delgado was not a murderer and would never have intended on killing anyone. Oh, but he'd clearly thought about it, on a mass scale too. Just look at the world around us and tell yourself if you can that people like Delgado aren't everywhere in charge. The farther up the chain of hierarchical command, the pyramid with the evil eye above it on every $1 bill, the worse it gets too.
19. “One of the least understood strategies of the world revolution now moving rapidly toward its goal is the use of mind control as a major means of obtaining the consent of the people who will be subjects of the New World Order.” From The National Educator, K.M. Heaton
We are aware of it, more people are becoming aware every day. What everyone needs to understand though is that nobody does anything without being paid, and they control the money. If you ever want freedom for yourself, your children, your grandchildren, your nations, your people, etc. then the money issue must be dealt with. Perhaps you believe that it doesn't matter, that they will win and then Nature will cause them to lose (because their plans are built on lies, deceits, frauds, etc.) and in any case you'd just be happy going along for the ride regardless of how many billions of people get hurt or killed. At least, so you believe, you wont be one of them. There are a lot of those out there, “neither hot nor cold,” who are in for a rude awakening. “Come out of her,” lest you be associated with her crimes!
20. “We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”– David Rockefeller
Fact: we know they are in the business of instigating trouble. Fact: we know that they intend to take over the world and to impose their tyranny over us all, which means death for most of us. When the time of crisis comes, what will people do? Will the people go along with these same scoundrels or will they see that justice is done?
21. “No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.” David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations
What the United Nations involved with occultism? Lucifer? The fallen angel? The false accuser? Get this, we're supposed to follow and worship (to bow down and serve) someone we can't be absolutely sure exists and has a reputation for snitching on us for things we didn't even do? (The elitists already try this, blaming THEIR pollution, THEIR mismanagement, THEIR crimes, on the rest of us.) What's the big deal about following this Luciferian fraud? A real philosophical materialist ... like Ayn Rand perhaps ... would certainly not fall for any of this crap. But more will than wont, because the elitists understand the weaknesses of human nature. The boiling frog had time to jump out of the pot before he was boiled, but didn't. We need thousands of Edward Snowdens, thousands of Bradley Mannings. These are the true heroes of our day and age becasue EXPOSURE OF THEIR CRIMES is certain to bring them down sooner. Shine the light of truth on any darkness and the crooks scramble for cover. So who are the bothersome insects now?
22. “Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government.” Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991
Another arch criminal mind contemplating mischief. There's already too many foreign troops engaged in restoring order in other parts of the world. It's what happens immediately after the same troops produce a condition of disorder. If you aren't used to seeing things quite this way, all you have to do is put yourself into the mind of a criminal and you'll know exactly how these people think, because they are all criminals, every single last one of them!
These quotes offer quite a glimpse into what everyone knows by now but many still refuse to fully accept. There are people in this world with a lust for power and dominion over others and they intend on mounting a repressive campaign that will make all previous tyrannies seem like birthday parties by comparison. Will the people of this earth wake up in time and set about thwarting all their “big useless plans” before they bring about total annihilation?
The first question is what is the basis of their power that would render them powerless without it. That's right, it's the money! Imagine a world where they don't have any and everyone else has enough so that they don't need them anymore. That might make for a peaceful solution. But it will take concerted effort and there is no guarantee that anything gone wrong this far can be resolved peaceably, for it is absolutely inevitable that once it is recognized that a tiny fraction of humanity claim ownership over the most of the world's resources, that their claims will be resisted. We can't imagine that this will end well for everyone. Meanwhile we have the time to work toward the emergence of a better money system that will bring about a far better world.